Saturday, November 26, 2011

Run, Run as Fast as You Can!

I know I have not been the best blogger in the world, I am sooo sorry! I had these grand delusions that I would get some good Thanksgiving posts done, and now it's time for Christmas!!!

I just had to post this so I'll have it around for next year... This is all from Kindergarten Hoppenings! This is her adorable unit and ideas for The Gingerbread Man, which is all things Kindergarten!



Books We Love

The Gingerbread Man The Gingerbread Girl The Gingerbread Cowboy Gingerbread Baby The Gingerbread Man (Easy-to-Read Folktales)



The Literacy Goods

Beginning Sounds Match Up



Gingerbread Sight Word Bingo



Gingerbread Man Sight Words



Gingerbread Man Medial Sounds



Gingerbread Man Class Book




Where is the Gingerbread Girl Little Book (Positional Words)



The Math Goods

Sweet Patterns



Gingerbread Tricky Teens Worksheet




Gingerbread Math Worksheet



Gingerbread Man by 10's Worksheet



Buttons for the Gingerbread Man Math Book (Counting Backwards)



Do You Like Gingerbread Graph

No comments:

Post a Comment