Sunday, July 15, 2012

More iEverything for the Classroom

All of my dated iPods sit in the tech drawer at home collecting dust.  So today I synced them all to include our classroom music library.  Best of all, I have an iPhone 3G that was waiting to be sold to Radio Shack for $50.  Then I started thinking, why would I sell my iPhone for less than I can buy an iTouch?  I began googling using iPhones as iTouches.  The very first video (below) clearly explains how to jail break an iPhone without a sim card and use all of your apps, music, videos, etc. in the classroom.  Now I have three iPods, an iPhone, and an iPad for my kiddos! What's lying around in the back of your drawers??

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to see this helpful blog.
    Files loss situation is generally an Inconvenience for the user.
    As a way to resolve this challenge, the gurus have launched several personal information retrieval remedies.
    End user have to be well aware of possible data files restoration tools to make sure that he is able to handle the info loss situation in a very proper way.
    outlook junk email folder

    ReplyDelete